- Excavation Permit - This application is required if you are cutting into a Town Right-of-Way. For complete requirements, including fees, insurance and bonds, please refer to the Town of Cromwell Ordinance. The pavement must be restored and the Town will perform a final inspection. For the Town Roads Pavement Repair Details sheet, click here
- Private Drainage Connection to the Town Stormwater System
- Irrigation Responsibility Waiver / Pet Containment Responsibility Waiver- These forms are required if you will be installing an irrigation system or a pet containment system within the Town Right-of-Way, the appropriate form must be submitted to the Public Works Department and approved by the Director of Public Works prior to applying for a Building Permit.
- Mailbox Installation & Damage Policy
- Driveway Regulations
- Road Construction Specifications