The Cromwell dog park is located on Coles Road near the intersection of Evergreen Road. The Town of Cromwell is not responsible and shall have no liability for the acts or omissions of individuals or their animals that utilize the dog park. You are responsible for any injury or damage caused by your dog. All Town ordinances and State Statues apply.
Cromwell Dog Park Rules:
- Dogs must have a valid dog license and be current on vaccines. Dog license tags must be visible.
- Dogs must be leashed when entering and exiting the dog park.
- Dog owners must carry a leash at all times; have their dog within view and under voice control.
- No more than two (2) dogs per person.
- Keep all gates closed unless entering or exiting.
- Owners must accompany dogs while inside the fenced area.
- Choke, prong, pinch or spiked collars are not allowed.
- Owners must clean up after their dog immediately and dispose of waste properly using appropriate receptacles.
- Immediately fill in any holes dug by your dog.
- An adult must accompany anyone under the age of 15. Children must be supervised at all times.
- Aggressive dogs, female dogs in heat and dogs younger than four months are prohibited from Dog Park.
- Dog owners are responsible for any injuries or damage caused by their dog. CT State Statue 22-357 states; dog owners are responsible for any damage to person or property done by their dog.
- Smoking, glass containers or food – human or animal – including dog treats are Not Allowed.
- No bicycles, skateboards or strollers allowed.
- Dog Park is open dawn to dusk - Strictly Enforced.
The dog park committee continually conducts fundraisers for the upkeep of the park. Our meetings are held every three month with the next meeting on August 19, 2015. They are held at the town hall in room 219. We are also on facebook friend us.