Veteran's Information

Veteran’s Discharges:

To receive a veteran’s exemption on the assessed value of your property or motor vehicle, you must file your original DD-214, or a certified copy that you previously filed with another town (if original is not available), in the Town Clerk’s Office. You must file by September 30th to receive credit on the following July’s tax bill. There is no fee to record this document.