Registration will be processed in the order in which they were received; online, phone or mail. Full payment is due at time of registration. A receipt will be E-mailed to you or printed at your request. In the event a program is full you will be placed on the wait list and notified.
- Payment may be by check, cash, or credit card (MasterCard, VISA and Discover).
- Mail-in registration may not include cash.
- All checks should be made payable to: "Town of Cromwell"
- Returned checks are subject to a $25 service charge.
As Cromwell Recreation strives to provide excellent customer service, we make all attempts to provide top-quality programs at reasonable costs. Program costs are based on participation numbers. Refunds can only be given when requested in advance, or when a program's budget allows.
- If a program is cancelled by Cromwell Recreation & Youth Services, a full refund will be given.
- Registration may be cancelled up to 5 business days prior to a program starting date. EXCEPT NO REFUNDS on tickets or trips.
- No refunds will be given once a program has begun, unless a substitute can be found by this department, or there is a medical emergency.
- Absolutely no refund will be given for any used portion of a program.
- NEW! All refunds are subject to a $10 process fee. Anyone registered for our programs multiple sessions (i.e. Summer Camp), the fee would apply to each individual session (7 weeks x 10 = $70) per child.
- When a program is run by a third party vendor (i.e. Mad Science, ect.) no refund will be given 5 business days prior to start of the program.
- In the case of leagues, no refund/credits will be given once teams have been formed, without a physician’s note.
- All refunds will be given back in the form of a check.
Cancellations Due to Weather
If Cromwell Public Schools are cancelled or dismissed early, all Recreation programs will be cancelled. If schools have a delayed opening, programs will continue as scheduled, except for programs starting before 11:00am.
Please note: If the B.O.E. cancels their evening activities it is at our discretion to keep evening programs on at Town Hall. Please check our Web site after 3:00pm for an update.
For our latest updates and cancellation information please:
- Sign up for our E-subscribe system from the Town’s home page www.cromwellct.com under citizen action center, click E-subscribe and check the recreation box
- Visit the Web Site: www.cromwellct.com/recreation
- Call the office- (860)-632-3467
- Or like us on Facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/Cromwell-Recreation-Department-287541601643959/?ref=aymt_homepage_panel
While we do welcome non residence to register for our programs (except where noted), Cromwell residents will receive priority in the registration process. An additional non resident fee may be applicable.
By attending or participating in a program, you give us permission to take and publish photos of you. If you do not wish to be photographed, you must include this request in writing.