Phone: 860-635-4647 / Fax: 860-632-9040
- Records can be obtained Monday through Friday between the hours of 9:00 A.M. - 4:00 P.M.
- Please call the records department to ensure the availability of the records that you are attempting to obtain.
- Open or active cases will not be given out until the investigation is completed.
- If you had a motor vehicle accident and are looking for a copy of the report please wait 4 - 5 days from the date of the accident before you attempt to obtain a copy of the report.
- Records will cost $1.00 for the first page and $ .50 per page for subsequent pages.
Parking Ticket Procedures
Fill form completely, use the spaces provided to explain why you would like the ticket you received excused.
You will receive, at the discretion of the Parking Ticket Hearing Officer, either a Notice of Decision and Assessment excusing the ticket or a Notice of Hearing to schedule a hearing date
The Hearing Officer schedules hearings once a month. There are no exceptions. You will receive the hearing notice no less than 15 days before your scheduled hearing. If you do not attend this hearing you will receive a Notice of Decision and Assessment finding you guilty of the violation on your ticket.
If you are found guilty of the violation on your ticket you have seven days in which to pay the fine imposed. After seven days the fine amount doubles. If the fine is still unpaid after thirty days, a request for judgment may be filed at the Superior Court, GA9, in Middletown by the Hearing Officer in which judgment will be found in our favor on all fines and fees due to the Town of Cromwell.