I would like to apply for Energy Assistance, how do I do that?

Residents can call our Human Services Department (860.632.3449) to schedule an appointment. Once you have scheduled your appointment we will mail you a letter that details everything you will need to bring in. The Department does not accept walk-ins. Energy Assistance generally runs from September to the end of April.